ProjectorZ II - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper General Chat related to models that do not fit into particular categories above. Please try to put your discussion in more appropriate sections. This section does cover the 1 Series, MINI Cooper and 8-Series vehicles: BMW 830i, BMW 840Ci, BMW 850i, BMW 850Ci, BMW 850CSi, M8, Alpina B12, BMW CS Concept and others.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 08:16 PM
1st Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
umnitza is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 02:27 PM
The Messican

MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MiguelACA
hey umnitza, ive been following your progress on these over at bf.c but the threads always got closed, lol

what kind of bulbs do these use? i doubt its 9006....i have hids on my z3 right now, would be just a matter of switching out the bulbs? or is other modification necessary?

A morning of awkwardness is better than a night of loneliness
#3 (permalink) Old 02-02-2008, 12:46 PM
1st Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
They use H1, there is only one way to put HID on to these and that's straight out from our shop

#4 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 12:38 PM
The Messican

MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by umnitza
there is only one way to put HID on to these and that's straight out from our shop
may i ask why that is? will a xenon h1 not fit?

#5 (permalink) Old 02-07-2008, 03:06 PM
1st Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiguelACA
may i ask why that is? will a xenon h1 not fit?
We don't give out that info it gives us a leg up on the competition. A standard H1 will not fit.
#6 (permalink) Old 02-07-2008, 03:12 PM
The Messican

Quote:
We don't give out that info it gives us a leg up on the competition. A standard H1 will not fit.
um..ok then, no projectors for me then

#7 (permalink) Old 02-07-2008, 10:35 PM
I am Teh Edumacator.

Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Teh Prof
Quote:
The competition? Who else is selling these?

1999 E39 540i/6-VF Stage 1 S/C, Dinan exhaust, Dinan strut+shock braces, Dinan ltwt flywheel + clutch, Dinan Brembo BBK, Dinan monoball, H&R Springs, Koni Yellows, M5 sways, Dinan forged 18" wheels, &c.

1995 E38 740i. Highly modded. Faster than you.

Sold 2-28-07: 1997 E36 M3/4, 8-30-05 RIP 1997 528i

Lindsay fan club member.
#8 (permalink) Old 02-07-2008, 11:46 PM
The Messican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Prof
The competition? Who else is selling these?
ebay is selling them, well, the originals, umnitza tinkers with them to make them "better" i see no difference between them besides the angel eyes umintza puts in, bavtoys also sells these, but i think theyre the exact same ones....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper