Paint for 633 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper General Chat related to models that do not fit into particular categories above. Please try to put your discussion in more appropriate sections. This section does cover the 1 Series, MINI Cooper and 8-Series vehicles: BMW 830i, BMW 840Ci, BMW 850i, BMW 850Ci, BMW 850CSi, M8, Alpina B12, BMW CS Concept and others.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 09-28-2007, 04:29 PM
Im Bluffin With My Muffin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to AlpineSixAndSeven
(Thread Starter)
Paint for 633

The Car was a metallic green(Currently primer Black) and i was debating what to do with the paint i have some ideas for the direction i want to go with it. white with this side paint(M colors)maybe green or red to. but i like the idea of the white B/C we have a white E38, white toyo truck, white chevy van, and a white chevy lumina. that is why i am leaning towards white.

or the ceter strips only. i also want those foglights!

any ideas ??? also I am 18 so that is why i am TRYING to avoid a Red car but if it looks really good ill go 10 mph to deal with it

1991 Ford Taurs SHO 5 Speed White on Tan
1996 Chevy Lumina LTZ Rep 3.4L
1992 318i Coupe parts car
1992 325i Ls1 swap with a T56 6 speed 12.2 quarter mile
1976 Mercedes Benz 300D with a Ford 5.0L Fuel Injected soon to be Modded
I am Captain Obvious
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 12:00 AM
5th Gear Member

d3ity will become famous soon enough d3ity will become famous soon enough
I might do that paintjob to my red 6.... when I get it running again.

Oh, yeah, and that car belongs in red. Arrest me red. Don't worry, if a cop tries to stop you, he won't catch you.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/TiddlyPlatypus.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">Put your gamertag here too.</iframe>
#3 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 06:21 PM

AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3ity
I might do that paintjob to my red 6.... when I get it running again.

Oh, yeah, and that car belongs in red. Arrest me red. Don't worry, if a cop tries to stop you, he won't catch you.
It REALLY isn't that big of a deal i drive with a blacked out S10 exhaust 5 % tint and subs. I just think white would look tight ad it would match the 740il and the parents wont fliup about me having a red car. so yeah i am going tomorrow to get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay but yeah the 6 is the car 4 me i have been looking at lil mods here and there for like storage and apperance so yeah want you got done to yours?

I am Captain Obvious
#4 (permalink) Old 09-30-2007, 02:37 PM
5th Gear Member

The only mod done to mine is the "broken transmission" mod.

That said, when I get her back running and recover from the massive hit that's gonna be on my bank account... Coilovers, comforti chip, strut tower braces... Whatever else I can find.

I do STRONGLY reccomend getting rims as your FIRST purchase if it still has stock ones. They don't make tires for the stock (metric sized) rims anymore.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/TiddlyPlatypus.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">Put your gamertag here too.</iframe>
#5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2007, 05:18 PM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3ity
The only mod done to mine is the "broken transmission" mod.

That said, when I get her back running and recover from the massive hit that's gonna be on my bank account... Coilovers, comforti chip, strut tower braces... Whatever else I can find.

I do STRONGLY reccomend getting rims as your FIRST purchase if it still has stock ones. They don't make tires for the stock (metric sized) rims anymore.
i think there 80's 7 series rims but it has 90% of the tread on them i'll get pics on pickup o btw it is only costing me $500 for the car and all the parts and we're going to tow it with a big chevy suvand 4 wheel uhaul trailer.

I am Captain Obvious
#6 (permalink) Old 09-30-2007, 05:23 PM
Sodium Chloride

saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold saltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to saltshaker185 Send a message via MSN to saltshaker185
ever thought of a black on with the M stripes?
#7 (permalink) Old 09-30-2007, 05:38 PM
5th Gear Member

Dude. WARNING.

That car MUST BE TOWED on a flatbed. What you're suggesting is fine... but if it ever breaks down. a flatbed is REQUIRED.

#8 (permalink) Old 10-01-2007, 07:58 AM
For Teh Walrus?

WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to WALSRU Send a message via MSN to WALSRU
I would only ever own a 6er in 3 colors. Red, Dark Blue, or Black. In that order.

Glad there will be another E24 around

"I would not know what the spirit of a philosopher might wish more to be than a good dancer."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

1980 635csi Euro . . . Current
1985 535i . . . Soon to be parted out
2001 Subaru Forester . . . DD
#9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2007, 08:30 PM

(Thread Starter)
FUCk

FUCK FUCK FUCK i hate ppl if this is true im going to be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pissed off because i told the guy i would buy the car 500 cash on hand and he was supose to call me sunday to arrange payment and pick up and the guy emails me to day and said "sorry. the car was sold.." i think since i emailed him to say i lost his number call me to finish this and he emailed that back to me and so i emailed him back saying i was the one that bought the car i just need to arrange pickup so if this is true im gonna be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED OFF

I am Captain Obvious
#10 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 07:56 AM
For Teh Walrus?

WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to WALSRU Send a message via MSN to WALSRU
Double post

Let us know what happens! Sounds like he might have sold it without telling you...

"I would not know what the spirit of a philosopher might wish more to be than a good dancer."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

1980 635csi Euro . . . Current
1985 535i . . . Soon to be parted out
2001 Subaru Forester . . . DD
#11 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 09:55 AM
drz
Administrator

drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz

#12 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 06:03 PM

(Thread Starter)
yeah he did but i ended up buying subs and a 4000watt amp for the e38 2 10" L5's 2007 models new in package $200 for subs and $200 for amp.
now the 7 has the right amount of bass. it was funny b/c my mom borrowed the car this morning and now she wants to buy them off me and shes going to buy me angel eye's

I am Captain Obvious
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper