BMW Werkz banner

nos on a 740i?

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  activee387 
#1 ·
any one got nos on thiers ??? i wanna put a 75 shoot just wondering if anone had one on theirs

#3 · (Edited)
Please remember nos doesn't do an engine any good whatsoever, if it was designed to take nos it would have been built with the appropriate tank etc.

As you have a 740i why do you need this or are you pissed off with the dead zone 2300-3400rpm? if so just get a re-map, Ive had one and have full revs all the way ................

#5 ·
You have to go to a re-map store/shop/garage, sorry not sure what you call them in the USA, but they basically take out the ECU and re-program it with software via a computer to your desired requirement economy/sports etc, no chip is fitted and they will give you a disc with the original setup, so that if you one day require the reverse then you give them the disc and they can put the ECU back to the OEM settings, here in the UK it took 2 hours and £340.00.

#6 ·
his is a 1995 meaning i believe there is a chip you swap outAnd Some you need to Re align the EWS system....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.