New 750 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper General Chat related to models that do not fit into particular categories above. Please try to put your discussion in more appropriate sections. This section does cover the 1 Series, MINI Cooper and 8-Series vehicles: BMW 830i, BMW 840Ci, BMW 850i, BMW 850Ci, BMW 850CSi, M8, Alpina B12, BMW CS Concept and others.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2005, 11:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
bryan1970 is an unknown quantity at this point
i saw a new 750 for the 1st time today they are pretty cool. i like the minor changes they have made to the car, cosmetically. the headlights and the tailights look a lot smoother with the car. And they have some awsome key features now too. the car can pretty much tell where the key is in the car or even around it. like you can have the doors locked and just pull on the outside handle and if you have the key in your pocket it will unlock an open. you can also start the car with the key in your pocket if your in the car. And another really cool feature is that you can't lock your key in the trunk. if the key is in the trunk and you push the close button it closes all the way and latches then opens back up automatically.

just thought i'd share some info on the new car

oops sorry everyone i thought i was in the 7 series section when i posted this ghead
sorry hopefully it will get moved
bryan1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2005, 12:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Neutral Member

Car:
Photos:
POWER///M is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet
POWER///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 12:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Millions of them.

Car: e36 w/ a m42
Photos:
Torque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond reputeTorque has a reputation beyond repute
This is related to the 5 series, how ?
Old 04-16-2005, 01:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
BMWLotAttendant is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BMWLotAttendant Send a message via MSN to BMWLotAttendant
Actually the 2004/2005 745i/Li have the keyless capability also.

It is called the Comfort and Convenience Package.
BMWLotAttendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 10:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
yeah but i'm pretty sure they were never ab;e to do all that before.

the inside is pretty much the same just some minor changes here and there. like now they even have leather on the i-Drive. seems a little excessive but it's there.
Old 04-18-2005, 08:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
BMWLotAttendant is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BMWLotAttendant Send a message via MSN to BMWLotAttendant
We just got one in today....and I drove it!!!

Jet Black 2006 750Li
Price: $85,140

Starting price-$74,500

Oh yeah, it was freakin' awesome. The i-Drive circle thing had a foam pad on the top...same foam that the new M3s have on the side of the SMG gear shifter.

New i-Drive Navigation color is new, blue....sweet.

The trunk has a whole new look, I'll try and get the digital camera...and post pics up tommorow!

On top of the new 7-Series...we also got 4 other new cars...2 5-series (530i and 525i) a Z4, and an X3....so my day was awesome!!!
BMWLotAttendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 09:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
yeah speaking of other new car designs. i also saw a new 530 for the first time today the body doesn't looka ll that diffrent but the engine is all bran new. it has been brought up to date with the rest of the new BMW engines. as in it has valvtronic and all. and there is NO dip stick i guess you are supposed to check the oil level through the cluster. iono about all that or how long it will last. i wouldn't be surprised if they brought the dip stick back just form all the complaints they will prolly get.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper