Need Some Advice - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper General Chat related to models that do not fit into particular categories above. Please try to put your discussion in more appropriate sections. This section does cover the 1 Series, MINI Cooper and 8-Series vehicles: BMW 830i, BMW 840Ci, BMW 850i, BMW 850Ci, BMW 850CSi, M8, Alpina B12, BMW CS Concept and others.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2005, 07:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
blk_ops_usa is an unknown quantity at this point
Just need some honest opinions on this X5 i am looking to buy. it is a 2000 BMW X5 4.4i about 40k miles on it for $37,000. here's some pics. its fully loaded with about $25k in extras. would appreciate any input and look foward to being a part of the BMW community.

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty."
- John F. Kennedy
blk_ops_usa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2005, 07:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
BMWLotAttendant is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BMWLotAttendant Send a message via MSN to BMWLotAttendant
Looks good. I like it chrome and subs....gotta be a sweet ride.

Kbb says its worth around $33,000.....40,000 miles is low for a 2000.

Does it have the CPO Limited Warranty? If it does, you'll be good for another year till 2006 or 100,000 miles.
BMWLotAttendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 07:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
Here's some more details 22 inch chrome Genx Fusions with Pirelli Scorpion Zero 295/30/R22 tires, an AC Schnitzer body kit including a front and rear bumper, painted side moldings and corner lenses, an Alpine in-dash monitor, a 5 inch SAVV rear view mirror monitor, a pair of 7 inch widescreen Farenheit TV's in the headrests, a 6 inch widescreen Farenheit TV in the passenger side visor, a Concept 11.2 inch widescreen overhead monitor mounted in the trunk, a custom installed PS2 in the glovebox, PS2 controller ports custom installed in the back of the armrest console, game ports for hookin' up any other game system or dvd player, an Alpine 12 disc cd changer custom mounted in my trunks left side panel, 3 Diamond Audio 12 inch M6 subs with Diamond Audio D51200.1 and D5600.4 amps all in a custom Burberry trunk enclosure lined with green neon hotwire, a set of Diamond Audio Hex Series S500s component speakers, Stinger 3-Farad Capacitator with digital voltage display, Liteglow undercarriages (green), a 4 channel Sho-me strobe kit, Racing Dynamics pedals, custom floormats, Tints, DINAN engine performance software and automatic transmission download, a K&N High Flow Air Filter, a Remus sport exhaust system, H&R Sport Springs, Carbon fiber door pillar accents, Burberry Doors, Painted Engine Cover (red), Painted interior trim panels (silver), and a few random accessories like foglights, neons and stuff.

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty."
- John F. Kennedy
Old 03-28-2005, 09:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
BMWLotAttendant is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BMWLotAttendant Send a message via MSN to BMWLotAttendant
Well....Damn!!!

I think it's more than enough. I think you should buy it. If I had $37,000 I'd buy it...dude. Freakin' awesome! How'd you find this tricked out X5?

That 4.4 is off the hook!

Why are you asking questions?
BMWLotAttendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 09:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
hey thanks appreciate the input. I just got back from being deployed for a year and just making sure i'm not overlooking something but so far so good the ride is definitely legit service records the works and extremely pampered for car shows
- John F. Kennedy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper