BMW Werkz banner

Late model 7 series 2006 - 2008

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  marti5 
#1 ·
I see a lot of other posts by guys with vehicles older than ours. What gives, I know there are a lot of you performing mods and tweaks to your vehicles but, there doesn't seem to be a lot out there for our vehicles. Let's ramp up! Something as simple as changing out Angel Eye Bulbs for our models aren't even discussed (02-05's have a different configuration). I think we have the best performing model of the big boys out there so lets post up!:rule

#2 ·
My 750Li has 56K runs like a top and has had no problems except for a couple of switches that had to be replaced under warranty. Has every option that was available on the 2006. Owning and driving a BMW is a high lite of life and eberyone should have the opportunity at least once. Currently have extended warranty for service and repair.

#5 ·
I'm afraid although it looks like a glorified Lexus the Lexus engine is far superior...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.