im having trouble with the a/c on my 740il can someone help? - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper General Chat related to models that do not fit into particular categories above. Please try to put your discussion in more appropriate sections. This section does cover the 1 Series, MINI Cooper and 8-Series vehicles: BMW 830i, BMW 840Ci, BMW 850i, BMW 850Ci, BMW 850CSi, M8, Alpina B12, BMW CS Concept and others.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 03-21-2009, 01:57 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ramlightning is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Exclamation im having trouble with the a/c on my 740il can someone help?

hi guys im having trouble with the a/c on my 740il, i hope someone can help me. well my a/c is not working properly sometimes the green lights indicating the on or status on the a/c turn on and off and the a/c works fine whether their on or off. but then at times you can hear the blower motor working (at this point i can control the blower speed) but i can feel no air coming from anywhere not the defrost vents, underdash vents or dash vents nor the rear vents and the driverside underdash area gets extremly hot at a point where you can feel heat not typical to the heater. the a/c compressor is working fine and the system condensates normally. i can even hear the air wanting to leak out as if its wanting to get out but is bieng blocked. and then all of a sudden it starts working fine again.

i already replaced the cabin filters that go under the hood and washed the ones under the dash.

can someone please help me its getting kinda hot here in south texas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 03-21-2009, 03:57 PM
2nd Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BigT's93 is on a distinguished road
very confusing. Freon level okay? You could have a leak. hunt down Marti5 in this forum.

Uhhh...if the universe is still expanding, WTF is it expanding into?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper