BMW Werkz banner

Holy Crap

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  e30driver 
#1 ·
#3 ·
holy cow is right
if they made this dang i would be speech less.
hmm posible ferrie, lambo, and every thing thats exotic even to todays standards beater(seems like it would beat all of these).
that would be nice if they made it though. even though i can never afford it (i can dream rite?).

#4 ·
After seeing that i am on a quest:

I AM GOING TO TAKE OVER BMW AND MAKE THEM MAKE THE CAR :guns

Anyways how about i stop talking BS. But i do think that the 8 series is one of the best cars ever made.

If only i had the money i would drive an 850 but petror is very very expensive in england. Premium is about 1.80 dollars a litre

#5 ·
we'll organize a small but determined militia, conquer the factory, execute Chris Bangle, and declare it to be an independent nation. we will then proceed to declare the Nurburgring a colony of the sovreign nation of Bimmovia.

#6 ·
Originally posted by LongHairedHippy@May 12 2005, 03:52 PM
we'll organize a small but determined militia, conquer the factory, execute Chris Bangle, and declare it to be an independent nation. we will then proceed to declare the Nurburgring a colony of the sovreign nation of Bimmovia.
[snapback]343860[/snapback]​
Any other former/current combat MOS army guys here wanna join me? Sheesh, I'll even take some maareens and navy guys if I have to. This is an international forum, I'm sure we could use some SAS / GSG action too... I'm down. Its been too long since I've shot my weapon in anger.

#7 ·
i can get some angsty teenagers together... we may be scrawny and unattractive, but hell, our cars rock! (my friend has an early '80s 635CSi that he is restoring himself) my group will seize the museum, where we can rest until we have the strength to seize the M plant, from which point we will take main assembly.

#10 ·
Originally posted by e30driver@May 13 2005, 01:35 AM
lets do it i join all of you!!!
but dont think my e30 can make it all the to germany : )
some one will have to pick me up
[snapback]343999[/snapback]​

we'll fly the cars there. we'll hit pepboys, buy all the ricer wingers we can find, and flip them upside down. the lift will easily carry us to munich.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.