BMW Werkz banner

Is This A Good Lease Deal?

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  BMWLotAttendant 
#1 ·
I just moved to Los Angeles from NYC. Ive never had to buy or lease a car so I am new to this whole new process. I wanted to get some input to see if anyone out there that knows about leases and what they go for think this is a good deal:

BMW X3 3.0

M.S.R.P 37,345

lease for: 36 Months

Total money being put down: 3,000

Miles allowed per year: 15,000

Monthly payment including Tax: 420

#3 ·
Originally posted by leasesearchingbeemer@Jun 2 2005, 01:01 PM
I just moved to Los Angeles from NYC. Ive never had to buy or lease a car so I am new to this whole new process. I wanted to get some input to see if anyone out there that knows about leases and what they go for think this is a good deal:

BMW X3 3.0

M.S.R.P 37,345

[snapback]349574[/snapback]​

#4 ·
Originally posted by leasesearchingbeemer@Jun 2 2005, 01:01 PM

BMW X3 3.0

M.S.R.P 37,345

[snapback]349574[/snapback]​

#5 ·
Originally posted by loftygoals@Jun 2 2005, 02:08 PM
Advertised leases are rarely a good deal. You have to negotiate with the dealer just like you are buying the car. This site has some rather useful examples and information: http://www.carbuyingtips.com/lease2.htm.

-bj
[snapback]349584[/snapback]​
Thanks for your input bj, I am doing this negotiation at the dealrship. I am having a dealer and a broker compete against each other to see who gives me the best offer this is the one that I got that was the best one so far, what do you think?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.