FYI Alert! MyHotBmw.com is a joke! - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper General Chat related to models that do not fit into particular categories above. Please try to put your discussion in more appropriate sections. This section does cover the 1 Series, MINI Cooper and 8-Series vehicles: BMW 830i, BMW 840Ci, BMW 850i, BMW 850Ci, BMW 850CSi, M8, Alpina B12, BMW CS Concept and others.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 08:50 PM
E32
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
E32 is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
FYI Alert! MyHotBmw.com is a joke!

To all looking for some "stand out" equimpent for your 7 series (or any other bimmer for that matter) MyHotBmw.com is NOT where to look! I orderd headlights and tail lghts from said site and it was laughable! The head light Sonar G2 halo's lens cracked and the replacement tail lights (for the good ones damaged durring shiping) are "swap meet" quality! I won't go into how the whole situation was handeled either (that's a different can of worms!) Basically I have to eat a $300 loss (dosen't taste good!) for the headlights and we'll see what they do with the tail light situation. I'll keep you posted. In conclusion, AutoDirect Midwest blows dog!

On A MIssion
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 10:09 AM
1st Gear Member

MEDSTUDENT87 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MEDSTUDENT87
Yea I had a similar issue with them. I ordered a performance chip that said it was direct plug in.....BULSHIT! I got it and on the directions there was required wire splicing and when I went to return it they took something like 30% off for a restocking fee!!!! I never opened the bitch! So basically kept some of the money so they can pay someone to throw it back on the shelf! lol anyways I will never deal with them again.

MONEY DOESN'T BUT HAPPINESS BUT CRYING IN A BMW IS MORE COMFORTING THAN CRYING IN A KIA!!!!
#3 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 08:46 PM
E32
n00b

E32 is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Damn! Really 30%! that would bring my total loss up to $425! I can't believe these cats! I wonder how many others have been taken by these jokers! For real parts that fit and work right, go to Bavauto.com, TurnerMotorsport.com, and zionsvilleautosport.com.
you won't be dissapointed.

On A MIssion
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper