740i Tires And Rims - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper General Chat related to models that do not fit into particular categories above. Please try to put your discussion in more appropriate sections. This section does cover the 1 Series, MINI Cooper and 8-Series vehicles: BMW 830i, BMW 840Ci, BMW 850i, BMW 850Ci, BMW 850CSi, M8, Alpina B12, BMW CS Concept and others.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 04-23-2005, 09:33 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Beem-R is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Hi @ all

first of all, Hi 2 all, im new here and i hope u guys can help me with my or my friends problems ^^

a frined of mine got a 1998 740i Black on Black

his mechanic told him that he need new tires and my first question is. can u refer some good tires who 1. look good and 2. run "smoothly".....my friend dont wanna hear any noises coming from the tires...

right now hes has BMW rims and they are 18' big... he want to have 235-45-18 in the front and 275-40-18 in the back.

my next question is:

can u guys refer any good chemicals how to detail the car from inside. for example do u know any good "creams" or wax for the leather interieur to make it look clean and shining and the most important keep them in good shape, which means that they dont get fold.

the last question:

can you refer any good polishing cream or doesnt it matter which one to use for the cars body?

thx alot and again Hi @ all !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 09:20 PM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by Beem-R@Apr 23 2005, 08:33 PM
Hi @ all

first of all, Hi 2 all, im new here and i hope u guys can help me with my or my friends problems ^^

his mechanic told him that he need new tires and my first question is. can u refer some good tires who 1. look good and 2. run "smoothly".....my friend dont wanna hear any noises coming from the tires...

right now hes has BMW rims and they are 18' big... he want to have 235-45-18 in the front and 275-40-18 in the back.

my next question is:

can u guys refer any good chemicals how to detail the car from inside. for example do u know any good "creams" or wax for the leather interieur to make it look clean and shining and the most important keep them in good shape, which means that they dont get fold.

the last question:

can you refer any good polishing cream or doesnt it matter which one to use for the cars body?

[snapback]337004[/snapback]

nobdoy at can tell me at least which tires are good and worth the money? that shouldnt be so hard to answer i guess
#3 (permalink) Old 04-28-2005, 08:53 PM
n00b

kmac123 is an unknown quantity at this point
i've had michelin mxv4 plus tires now for about 40k miles which i think i paid about $120 a piece for. great tires at a decent price. don't go cheap when it comes to tires. you will really feel a difference.
#4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2005, 09:20 PM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
Hi

I looked around anc checked Tire Rack and I found these pearls!

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...romCompare1=yes

from the comments u can read the tires should be worth all the money!

ima get them, but thx anyway for the help !
#5 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 09:10 AM
n00b

Tom Taylor is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Beem-R+Apr 26 2005, 09:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Beem-R @ Apr 26 2005, 09:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Beem-R@Apr 23 2005, 08:33 PM
Hi @ all

my next question is:Call the tire Rac or go on line Tire RAC.com

the last question:

[snapback]337004[/snapback]

nobdoy at can tell me at least which tires are good and worth the money? that shouldnt be so hard to answer i guess
[snapback]338095[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper