4 Bmw 730 15" Alloys......for Free....anyone Want Them?! - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper General Chat related to models that do not fit into particular categories above. Please try to put your discussion in more appropriate sections. This section does cover the 1 Series, MINI Cooper and 8-Series vehicles: BMW 830i, BMW 840Ci, BMW 850i, BMW 850Ci, BMW 850CSi, M8, Alpina B12, BMW CS Concept and others.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 12-19-2005, 03:18 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BIG 730 is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
4 Bmw 730 15" Alloys......for Free....anyone Want Them?!

Ive got 4 alloys from my 730 that Im going to put in the bin unless anyone here wants them? the tyres have had it, but the alloys are like new, not a mark on them I can see! They are the stock 15" 7 series, they look alot like the BBS style, but these seem to have a "deeper dish" - if you get me. Also, the wheel centers are smooth as are the lattice's, not raised up like the standard BBS wheels.......sorry about the bad description but hopefully you get what I mean!

They are located in Glasgow, and are taking up space in my garage. If ANYONE wants them then come pick them up and take them away.....totally free......I just want shot of them! Who says you dont get anything for nothing huh??!! lol! Must be collected. If theres no interest then they are going in the skip, would be a shame to chuck them, especially if someone here could use them?!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 1,6,7,8 - Series and Mini Cooper