BMW Werkz banner

1997 740iL AC Schnitzer

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  AlpineSixAndSeven 
#1 ·
Hi, sorry if this question was asked before, but I am in the process of trading a 1994 Impala SS for a 1997 740iL with the AC Schnitzer pkg. and im wondering a few things, first of all, is this even a real package (i know that AC Schnitzer does exist, but im not seeing anything on the window sticker about this, and I dont know if the prior owner converted it or what, but the leather is the same purple-grey color that the car is and it does have true dual ACS exhaust) also, if this is a real one, how much more power does it put out over the standard 282 HP? and last, does anyone have any performance stats on this car like 0-60, 1/4 mi, etc. Thanks!

-Jim

#7 ·
shifty said:
You can still go out and challange some ricers =P even if it's stock you're bound to put most of them to shame. I do all the time.
Yeah Friend has a 200 somthing honda civic With Intake Exhast Big Rims And Way to low And Most ppl like my stock 1999 White 740il And It is Alot Faster it was funny when i beat him ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.